Each of the Riders/Passengers will receive a copy of these rules the day of the even upon registration. If there are any questions, please contact Robert James, Chairman.
- All bikers/passengers participating in the poker tournament will be given a poker scorecard at the registration table. The scorecard will stay with the biker until the conclusion of the event.
- AT each stop, bikers/passengers will draw a poker card and said drawn card will be marked on the scorecard by a volunteer. Drawn card will be returned to the drawing box.
- There will be multiple locations where a poker card is to be drawn- Location details to be announced soon.
- When bikers return to FOP Lodge 130, all scorecards will be turned in and confirmation of each scorecard will be verified by volunteers.
- Bikers/Passengers will have the option to draw up to three (3) new poker cards for a purchase price of $5.00 each.
- A master scorecard will ten determine the biker with the best poker hand. A grand prize, along with 2nd and 3rd place prizes are guaranteed.
- In the event of a tie, all tied scorecards will be placed in a drawing box and a grand prize winner will be drawn. Others remaining in the drawing box will receive 2nd and 3rd place prizes based on the order in which they are drawn.
Standard poker rules apply for the game of five-card draw. No wild cards will be accepted.
Any discrepancies in the rules of this event OR matters in which need a determination will be made final by the Chairman of Cops on a Run.